WATS will run a self-test on the server(s) and check server and application health. If the self-test discover any issues, it will report to the System Manager Event log (typically DB jobs, synchronization, disk space, etc.). An issue reported on a Local Server will be transferred to the Master Server.
Articles in this section
- WATS on-premises backup recommendations
- Finding GPS coordinates for servers and Virtual levels
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration for WATS
- Certificate creation/renewal procedure for WATS on premise servers
- WATS On-premise system monitoring
- Archiving data
- Using a service account instead of network service
- WATS On-premises Server Requirements
- Prepare for site installation
- Add custom step icons to the UUT report (server)
Please sign in to leave a comment.