Dashboards are located in the top-left corner in the reporting module.
By default, the Public Dashboard named "Overview" will be on top.
If you have permission to "edit public dashboards" (WATS cloud: Basic and Analytic plan users are required to have the Manager role), you can edit the public dashboard by using the "manage" button in the top-right corner.
You can also create your own dashboards, both private and public (based on your permissions).
- Select Dashboard in the main menu inside reporting.
- Click "+ new dashboard".
- Type a dashboard title (e.g. My Dashboard) and select if the dashboard should be public or private and how often the data should be refreshed.
- Click "Save".
- Now a widget toolbox will appear. Select "Add" to add a widget to your dashboard.
- To get the widget you want to the dashboard you can either "drag and drop" or you can simply press the icon on the right side which will add the widget to the next place where there is enough free space.
- You will now see that the widget has been placed on the grid. Click and drag the widget to reposition and click and drag the edges of the widget to resize.
- With a widget selected, you can go to the "Edit" tab in the widget toolbox and give the widget a title, apply a filter etc (NB! If you apply a different period type than "Use dashboard filter", you will override the general period which you can set for all the widgets in the dashboard in step 11). The options available in the edit tab will depend on the type of widget you selected.
- Click "Save".
- Repeat step 5 to 9 until your dashboard is set up, then click "Exit edit mode" in the top right corner.
- You can quickly adjust the data of the widgets for product groups, levels and how far back in time you want to retrieve data. You can choose one of the default presets (1 day, 7 days, 30 days) or you can add your own time interval by clicking "Manage" and then click "Set custom quick dates". When you make a new quick date, it will appear next to the default ones in the top right corner. Here we've made a custom time interval which is 12 months back in time.
- Finally, you can click the star button next to the title of the dashboard. That will make you favorite it. Next time you get to the start page, the "My own dashboard" will be displayed.
You can also now find your dashboard in the favorites section which appears when you click the 9 dots in the top left corner.
TIPS: Click on the "maximize" button to run the Dashboard in a new window and put it up on a large screen at the office or in production!
If you think a chart is too cluttered with data, try setting the "Top count" in the widget filter to a lower number (e.g. 10).
Please sign in to leave a comment.