These fixes and features are being rolled out to WATS Cloud within the next few days.
- Dashboard - Missing max results value in Connection and execution time & Step caused UUT fail chart widget
- Export wizard - steps should not be grouped by design index by default
- Export wizard - top count included in filter when retrieving steps
- Slow insert of chart and attachment in SQL Storage
- Post wsjf with high rate could cause server/instance to stop responding
- Changes to WATS Authentication option in Users is not logged to Change Log
- Alarms & notifications - Assets alarms are causing exceptions when last maintenance or last calibration date is not set.
- Empty dimensions parameter of /api/Export/Certificate gives error
- Replaced sub unit from repair report does not show in SN history
- Export Wizard - Excel export job does not clean up temporary files
- Dashboard filter: unable to use selects in widget filter
- Ping from many clients could cause resource exhaustion
- Repair & RMA section in Reporting is updated with the latest preview features